Accreditation & Licensing .
Ready, Set, Grow is the only program of its kind in the Corning area that is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). The accreditation is a seal of approval that Ready, Set, Grow far exceeds standards in categories such as health and safety, the physical learning environment, curriculum, daily activities, teacher qualifications, and the quality of relationships and interactions between children and adults.
Accredited since 1996, the Ready, Set, Grow Child Care Center has voluntarily undergone a comprehensive process of internal self-study and improvement. Each of the 10 Early Childhood Program Standards identified by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) have been successfully met and maintained over the years. These standards attest to the Center consistently providing a high quality program in a nurturing environment while promoting the development of young children. The Center demonstrates a commitment to:
- Promoting positive relationships
- Curriculum that fosters all areas of development
- Effective teaching approaches
- Ongoing assessment
- Positive nutrition and health practices
- Qualified teaching staff
- Establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with families
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with the community
- Provide a safe and healthy physical environment
- Implement strong program management strategies
For more information about NAEYC accreditation, please visit www.naeyc.org.
The Ready, Set, Grow Child Care Center follows the licensing regulations of the New York State (NYS) Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS).
The regulations can be viewed on the NYS OCFS website (En Español) or the Center Director can provide a copy upon request.